Did you know that your water pressure affects the life of your appliances? If you have a high level of water pressure for hot &/or cold water you can cause damage to your taps, dishwasher, washing machine, shower heads, pipes and more.
Controlling your pressure
Making sure you have the right amount of pressure will protect your household appliances and other plumbing from causing damage or being damaged themselves. If you install a Controlled Pressure System it’ll be one of the best investments you could make all year.
Advantages of a Controlled Pressure System
- Eliminates the need to fit multiple limit valves on single lever taps, ceramic disc taps or appliances.
- Helps to extend the life of your hot water service, the PTR valve of the hot water service and creates an energy saving of up to 5%.
- Reduces the effort to close taps.
- Reduces splash-back situations.
- Extends the life of dishwasher and washing machine hoses.
- Reduces, if not eliminates water hammer.
- Helps to save water.
There are many more good reasons why you should have a Controlled Pressure System. VIP Plumbing recommend valves be fitted only to reduce the high nuisance static pressure while still maintaining a good flow through the valves.
To find out more contact VIP Plumbing on 1800 319 522.