Upon attendance to site to investigate a suspected burst pipe located between Admin Building external stairs and hall.
Trace and leak detection has indicated that the most likely burst area is located approximately 1 meter from boxed garden bed, under paving and approximately 750mm under underground.
JOB DESCRIPTION LOCATE AND RECTIFY BURST
- To lift pavers and temporarily remove.
- To excavate by hand the suspect area to expose the water supply line.
- To isolate the water supply.
- To carry out repairs to water supply line.
- To reinstate the water supply.
- To test all new works.
- To backfill the excavated area.
- To reinstate the pavers as best as possible.
- To clean affected area and remove our rubbish from site upon completion.